HEARTBROKEN.

This is not the post I had in mind for today but honestly, watching the horrifying videos of the terrorist attack on Nice, France made me really emotional. I actually sat in my room today and just cried for a bit because of all of the mass murder and death going on in the world. Since the start of summer, there have been way too many tragedies to even count. I've heard so many people talking about how they had been vacationing in Nice just days before the tragedy. For some people, traveling is their happy place. But now we have to be fearful of everywhere we want to go? Today, I heard about the coup in Turkey. That broke my heart, yet again, for what feels like the thousandth time in just the last two months. Really all I can say is that I am praying that this stops because it is difficult for me to think about much else than the WHY'S. Why do people want to release so much hate and pain into the world? I just don't understand. I am praying for all of the victims, families, and just everyone in the world tonight in hopes that maybe one day, murder will be uncommon. Please hug your loved ones and put out love into the world.


xoxo

  KALINA  


0 komentar