WE ARE HEADED TO...

Hey everyone! Many of you left positive feedback on our last life update post so we thought we'd share some more info with you all! For those of you who don't know, we are both headed to college next year. Today, we're sharing what colleges we will be attending and our future plans!

We Are Headed To... - wanderlustvita.com

KALINA
I will be attending the University of Nebraska - Lincoln (UNL) next year and I could not be more excited! I will be majoring in Public Relations and probably minoring in Communications, although I wish Graphic Design was a minor. I hope to get a job in the PR field after graduation but would love to be a Creative Director one day. I plan on being an involved college student, going to football games to cheer on the Huskers, and going through sorority recruitment. During my sophomore or junior year, I plan on studying abroad in Australia and maybe even one day interning there (a girl can dream haha). I still plan on traveling as much as possible and contuining to pursue my passion for content creation. I can't wait to meet new people next year and see all Lincoln has to offer!

IVANA
I will be attending the University of Kansas and plan on majoring in Business with a minor in Strategic Communications. I'm also planning on going through sorority recruitment and hopefully becoming a part of greek life! I am excited to be cheering on the Jayhawks, especially during basketball season. I don't know where life will take me yet, but I know I want to continue traveling, pursuing my passion for fashion, and doing other things.

Before we sign off, we want to mention that since we will be going our separate ways, some things may change on the blog. Not drastically by any means, but we will be posting separately most of the time. We hope that you as our readers will enjoy two perspectives on college life in different cities as well as exciting fashion and travel content as well. We felt like we needed to write this post also to explain why we haven't been super active lately. The truth is, we are both trying to figure out our lives for next year, taking numerous college classes in and out of school, and finishing things up before packing up our lives next year. We just finished our Fall semester and anticipate that we will not only have more blog content up now, but video content on our YouTube channel as well. We created our YouTube channel to share our travels as well as lifestyle content but more than anything else to showcase our personalities. We've had several people reach out wanting a more behind-the-scenes look on our lives and we definitely want to connect with our readers and others on a new platform as well.

FOLLOW ALONG...

Instagram // @kalinapop & @_ivanapopova

YouTube // Ivana & Kalina

Pinterest // @kalinapop

Twitter // @WanderlustVita

5 komentar

  1. I'm so happy for you girls! You are finally ready with your plans for the years to come! Can't wait to see you this summer, to travel,as we planned, and have a great time! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We miss you so much and are really hoping we come to Europe next summer before college! We will keep you updated haha (:

      Delete
  2. How exciting that you both are starting college! Congrats and hope you guys have a great experience!
    XOXO
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed. I want to ask some QandA here about my college study ?

    ReplyDelete