MEXICO NIGHTS.





Greetings from Riviera Maya, Mexico! This is my 6th time in Mexico and I swear it never gets old! I have been enjoying spending time with my family in pure relaxation mode! It was so nice to have a vacation after an extremely stressful freshman year of college which I will get into in a separate blog post.

Now more about this look! Although I practically lived in swimsuits during the day as Ivana and I soaked up the Mexican sun by the beach and pool, the nights called for some fancier looks. This mustard yellow dress was perfect since the material makes it airy and breathable (even the nights here are humid!) and I have been absolutely loving anything mustard yellow this season! Unfortunately, I can't link the shoes since they are not available anymore but this dress pairs perfectly with just about any nude heel!

That's it for today but we have our Mexico travel diary coming very soon! Bye for now lovelies!

SHOP THE LOOK:



9 komentar