HOW I MAKE TIME FOR FITNESS + ESSENTIALS

I could come up with a thousand reasons why I am "too busy to workout". Seriously. But I have realized that the reason why some people do not work out that often is because they don't know where to start. They don't know what workouts to try. What I have found to be most helpful is finding workouts I genuinely enjoy

 :

I always feel better when I stay active throughout the day versus when I am sitting around all day. The first thing I do in the morning is stretch. This is such an easy way to get your muscles working in the morning and doesn't take any time out of a busy schedule. I also do squats or wall sits while I'm brushing my teeth. 

Whenever I can, I take a walk. Walking is so good for you and you won't be dying afterwards. Plus, it is really healthy to get outside for some fresh air. Fall is the perfect time to take walks because it's not unbearably hot or too cold. This one also requires minimal time. If you have 20-30 minutes to spare, that's all you need!
 :
 :
I also love doing exercises like yoga and zumba which I enjoy but still benefit from. Zumba is a great workout for anyone who loves dancing and it really gets your heart rate up! Yoga, on the other hand, is peaceful and relaxing. 

Those are some of the main ways I like to work out and fit exercise into my schedule. I also have some workout essentials for you...

Water Bottle

Workout Clothes

Workout Shoes
Nike Free Training Shoes

--------------------------------------------------
Follow along on Instagram: @kalinapop


SHOP THE POST:


2 komentar

  1. Wow, I am truly very glad to see these photos of your workout clothes. I love skin fit leggings for exercising. I have recently bought such gorgeous mesh leggings from Carbon38.com. The pair is from Alo Yoga and it is way to relaxing and cozy.

    ReplyDelete