Links Loved | Vol. 1

Image via

Hello! Kalina here. This week seemed to drag on forever. Seriously. Now that the long awaited weekend has finally arrived, I feel as though I can take some time to relax. I was seriously considering meditation last night because I felt so stressed out, but opted to do some yoga instead. Sometimes, I feel like I don't allow myself to relax and recently I've learned the importance of just slowing down a bit.

Here are some things that have recently caught my eye:

Nathan Kress Wedding Video // Do you remember Freddie from iCarly? Well he just recently got married! Where has the time gone, right? This wedding video was so beautiful (I started crying at one point. No joke). So, so adorable.

Beaufort, NC // I want to live in Charlotte, North Carolina because it lines up perfectly with my future goals, career and life plans, and what climate I want to live in. That being said, I have always loved coastal cities. Seriously it's an obsession. Beaufort looks absolutely gorgeous and I think it's perfect for day trips or weekend getaways!

Lesser-Known Facts About Audrey Hepburn // I am a huge Audrey Hepburn fan! Her style, movies, career, and humanitarian efforts make her an amazing role model and beautiful person in my book! I stumbled upon this article about her and I knew I just had to include it here!

Parisian Style // When I was in Paris in August of 2012, I absolutely fell in love with the city. It was so beautiful, and the fashion-forward styles that the women wore were exquisite, almost as if they were set to match the splendor of the city (I mean no wonder they have cafes set up for people-watching). 


CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND!
                                           

0 komentar