SOAKING UP SUN IN SPAIN

Kalina Popova in yellow swimwear

Greetings from Europe! Kalina here today! We have been traveling around Europe for the past month and have been having so much fun! I recently wore this yellow swimsuit that I have been obsessed with in Costa Brava, Spain and received quite a few compliments (thank goodness I took many years of Spanish in high school so I knew what the Spanish locals were saying to me!). Yellow is such a popular color right now that I thought I would hop on the train. I love the fit of this swimsuit and since it can be worn strapless, it is perfect for my ladies who want to minimize tan lines. The swimsuit is from Zaful and comes at an extremely affordable price but I have linked similar options of different styles and price ranges. To be honest, I needed a new swimsuit last minute so I ordered it not knowing the quality or fit but I was pleasantly surprised. For such a great price, the quality is pretty good. I received a medium (I am usually a small or XS) but it fit like a glove. I definitely recommend sizing up if you are ordering from Zaful!

As for what I did in Costa Brava? Ivana and I have a full travel diary coming soon but I can assure you I enjoyed tanning at the rooftop pool! If you have been to Europe during the summer you probably know that the heat does not hit until a little later (usually late June or early July) so it was not incredibly hot. That being said, the sun was still quite strong and since the temperatures were in the 70's, laying out was extremely relaxing. I could not have asked for a better trip and a travel diary will be on the blog very soon!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy soaking up the sun, wherever you are in the world!

SHOP THE POST:


-XOXO-

KALINA

8 komentar

  1. You are a babe!!! can't wait to see the travel diaries!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY WOW! Could you be any more stunning?!!!

    Leah C.
    <>

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found this! I am going to Spain later this year (mainly for a food tour). Where all did you go in Spain? Looking forward to the travel diaries xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ll have so much fun in Spain! We stayed in Costa Brava and visited Barcelona, Girona, Tossa Del Mar, and Calella! Wishing you an amazing trip xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING! Spain has been on my travel list for some time now and I hope to visit someday soon!

    ReplyDelete